- From your garden: Pliable branches (we used 40), each about 1⁄2-inch thick and 4 to 5 feet long.
- From a crafts store: Heavy gauge floral wire and globe lights
- From a hardware store: Nylon rope, S-hook, cable ties, and extension cord.
- Bend a bunch of six or so branches to form a large hoop (ours is 5-feet across); fasten them together with heavy-gauge floral wire.
- Working clock-wise around the hoop, continue adding more branches about every 2 feet, securing the cut ends to the base with floral wire.
To keep it horizontally balanced, attach three pieces of the rope, each about 4 feet long, at evenly-spaced points around the hoop, then gather them in the middle, around an S-hook. Wrap two strands of globe lights around the chandelier, securing them with cable ties. Plug the light strands into an extension cord attached to a tree branch or garden pergola.